**PLEASE NOTE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND IMPORT FEES**
**YOU WILL PAY MORE ORDERING DIRECT FROM FOIL DRIVE**
The Assist Plus is just as the name suggests, everything the foiling world has come to love about the original Assist, PLUS a little bit more! It’s the performance model with all the bells and whistles. More power, more torque, greater efficiency, longer run times, and new user-selectable functions.
With the increased thrust and efficiency along with a 37% larger battery, the Assist Plus is perfect for heavier riders needing more power, learners, or those wanting longer sessions. The Assist Plus can be used for flatwater foiling, however, please see the additional info below for more on this!
INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT
- Foil Drive Assist Plus with stubbie cooler prop protector
- Folding Propellers
- Motor pod with custom mast profile
- Waterproof electronics box
- Foil Drive Assist 12ah 28.8v battery
- Wireless throttle controller with custom paddle mount (Left or Right) and wrist floaty
- 110-240v Battery Charger (AU Plug) with Lipo Safe Charge/Storage bag
- Wireless induction charger for controller
- 3M Dual Lock adhesive fasteners for mounting electronics box to board
- 3M adhesive-backed Board Cable Guide for securing the motor wire to board
- Mast Cable Guide for securing the motor cable to trailing edge of mast
- M3 x 2.5mm hex driver
- Spare folding propeller blades (x2)
- Spare bolts (inside driver handle)
- Reusable zip tie
Foil Drive Assist Plus is not designed to be used on a Prone or Tow style, low volume Foil Boards. Due to the wireless connection, the box must remain above the waterline during usage.
Please check through the mast compatibility table in the product images to make sure you choose the right pod for your mast, if it’s not listed, send your request to support@ foildrive.com!
Install weight: 3.7kg
Operating Voltage: 28-32v
Max Thrust: 24.5kg
Runtime: 30min-3hrs depending on throttle usage and other variables (Surf Session 2-3hrs appx.)