Vissla North Seas 5.5-4.5 Hooded Full Suit - Black
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12°C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of all seams for added warmth and durability
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on hood, front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing