The NSP Elements Flatwater offers durability, value and performance. It’s a unique blend of paddling stability, comfort, cruising speed and glide, built-in Elements Construction.
Designed by Alain Teurquetil, the man behind the NSP racing program, as the first choice for recreational flatwater paddling and exploring.
- Flatwater is about enjoyment and these boards are equally fun on a river delta, creek or lake.
- Perfect for coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.
- Fitted with plugs on the nose for cargo straps to take food, water, lifejackets and camping gear.
- Square tail for quick release of the water, meaning less drag.
- The bulbous nose, gradually shifting into the proven displacement design, is what makes paddling the Elements Flatwater effortless and relaxing.