Everything you love about the Hudson™ Dry Suit - with a little extra for your most demanding adventures. The big change? Trimmable latex collar and cuffs for the highest capacity to seal out water for your on—or in—water adventures. Manufactured at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, and inspired by 30 years’ experience crafting products to keep professional users dry, the Hudson Dry Suit makes it easy and comfortable to explore cooler waters or extend your in-water adventure season.
Built with 4 layer Marinespec™ BP - our toughest, most durable apparel material. Few and strategically placed seams offer performance without sacrificing comfort. Articulated knees with removable kneepads. Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper does double duty - letting you in with ease and making relieving yourself simple. Built for repair in mind; don’t let ripped seals or holes in the sock liner cause you to give up on your Hudson dry suit - call us up and we’ll get your suit sorted. Each dry suit individually tested for performance before leaving the Mustang Waterlife Studio.
- 4 layer Marinespec™ BP fabric throughout for unmatched durability and waterproof protection
- Trimmable latex seals at neck and wrists for customized fit
- Waterproof YKK® Aquaseal® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (replacement suspenders available - model #MA0200)
- YKK® Aquaguard® water resistant zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Fabric overlay on neck collar protect latex seal
- Neck collar and wrist cuffs designed with repair in mind allowing seals to be replaced if damaged
- Super lightweight (removable) molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse (made with our bladder material)
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement
- Included removable molded knees pads provide extra protection (replacement kneepads available – model #MA8008)
- External hanging loop for drying