Finally, a dry suit designed and built just for you - and all the ways you crush it on the water. One of the premiere pieces in the Mustang Survival women’s line, the Helix Dry Suit gives you freedom and mobility in all the places you want it, and no extra material in the places you don’t. Plus, features engineered for your body and biology mean less time wrestling in and out of gear designed for other bodies, and more time actually adventuring. A little more ease in your adventure experience can go a long way.
CCS™ (Closed Comfort System) Exoskin collar offers quick venting, against skin comfort and watertight closure - all done with one hand. Helical zipper makes donning, doffing and taking relief breaks a breeze. Internal suspender system quiets any shifting and balances weight. Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs, removable kneepads, and adjustable straps at knees and ankles allow you to choose the comfort and fit you need. Designed, developed and produced—from end to end—at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- 4 layer Marinespec™ BP fabric throughout for unmatched durability and waterproof protection
- Adjustable Closed Comfort System (CCS™) neck seal for quick one-handed watertight closure and venting
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Neck collar and wrist cuffs designed with repair in mind allowing seals to be replaced if damaged
- Trimmable neoprene wrist seals for customized fit
- Helical waterproof YKK® Aquaseal® zipper provides easy donning/doffing and relief
- Agile Comfort Technology™ (A.C.T) internal suspender system balances weight of suit for maximum fit and comfort (replacement suspender available – model #MA0250)
- Seat, knees and socks reinforced with 500D Cordura for increased durability
- Included removable molded knees pads provide extra protection (replacement kneepads available – model #MA8008)
- Articulated knees for enhanced movement
- Regular fit